Patients are seen by appointment and by walk-ins. Appointments are scheduled within 14 business days of requesting one. Walk-ins are welcomed based on availability and severity of the need.
Effective Tuesday, September 6, 2011, ALL NMC patients will be required to submit financial and demographic information for themselves and their household once every six months to continue to receive services at the reduced sliding scale fee. You will also be required to provide personal identification at that time. If you do not submit the required information at the time of visit, your co-pay for services will be $70.00 per visit, which does not include the services rendered. Additional fees for services rendered will be expected upon check-out.
Examples of information required:
(Choose those that apply to you)
- Current check stub
- Current food stamp certification letter
- Current child support certification letter
- Current disability certification letter
- Current unemployment certification letter or a notarized letter stating that you are unemployed
- Current driver’s license
- State issued photo ID
- Shelter Photo ID
- Dept. of Corrections Photo ID
- Current driver’s license or state issued photo ID with current residing address
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter’s Registration
- Notarized residency letter from whom you may live
- Shelter/Lease agreements
Neighborhood Medical Center accepts the following insurance plans:
- Capital Health Plan
- Freedom Health
- Florida Blue (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida)
- Prestige Health Choice
- United Healthcare
We are constantly updating our insurance plans. If you do not see your insurance plan listed please contact our offices.
NMC is a Certified Application Site for the Affordable Care Act (ACA). If you are uninsured and need assistance applying for a plan under the ACA, we have certified application counselors who can help you.