Your relationship with Neighborhood Medical Center begins with these few simple steps. Please take a moment to review this section to answer any questions you may have.
Make an appointment
- Full patient name
- Date of birth
- Which provider they will need to see
- tThe nature of the patient’s visit.
For your first visit, please come 20 minutes early and bring:
- Proof of Identification. This can be a current driver’s license, or another form of a current photo ID.
- Proof of Residency. Examples include: a current driver’s license, utility bill, property tax statement, or a voter’s registration card.
- Proof of Income. Examples include: most recent check stubs. If you are unemployed, please call for additional information.
Please remember to bring identification and verification as outlined in our FAQ section of this website.
You may also walk in if you do not have an appointment to any of our locations. Click Here for directions to Neighborhood Medical Center.
*Other Information *
If you must cancel an existing appointment, please call at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of your appointment. A “no-show” occurs when a patient fails to show for a scheduled appointment or cancels without 24 hours’ notice.