Why Donate to NMC?
1. The Florida Health Insurance Study estimated that thousands of uninsured or underinsured people reside in Leon County alone.
2. NMC was designed to alleviate non-emergency ER visits. Local Tallahassee hospitals report tens of thousands of emergency room visits annually by uninsured people for non-emergency medical problems.
3. To allow NMC to expand its medical staff to accommodate the growing number of unemployed or uninsured persons who are now seeking medical services.
4. Help NMC to continue to provide quality mental health services to our target population.
5. To enable NMC to become a one-stop medical center that addresses a wide range of medical needs for the underserved members of our community.